Medal of Honor Foundation
WAYS TO GIVE
Help Medal of Honor Recipients Build a Values-Rich Nation
Your gift will:
Provide more outreach events for Medal of Honor Recipients so that their message of values reaches countless communities.
Expand values education and makes our K-12 Character Development Program free and accessible to all schools.
Bolster the Recipients’ Citizen Honors program to elevate even more role models in American communities.
- Recurring gifts broken down over a year
- Matching gifts through your employer
- Memorial gifts to honor or remember a special person or event
- Donor Advised Funds
- Gifts of securities
501(c)(3) nonprofit and gifts to the Foundation may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor or the IRS to determine whether a contribution is deductible.
There are a variety of ways that organizations can partner with the Medal of Honor Foundation such as underwriting one of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society’s annual traditions like the Citizen Honors Awards dinner or through our Mission Partners program.
There are five Mission Partner levels. Your organization’s level will be determined by a direct financial contribution, the value assigned to in-kind donations, or a combination of both.
- Mission Partner Elite $500,000 or more
- Mission Partner Gold $250,000 – $499,999
- Mission Partner Silver $100,000 – $249,999
- Mission Partner Bronze $50,000 – $99,999
- Mission Partner Oak $25,000 – $49,999
For more information, email [email protected].
The Medal of Honor Recipients believe you are worthy of their sacrifice. Your gift is a way to show that you believe in their continued service.