Congressional Medal of Honor Society
News & Events
“Breaking the Wall of Silence”: Medal of Honor Recipient Forum on Active Duty and Veteran Suicide Prevention
Center for American Values is honored to present, Breaking the Wall of Silence: Medal of Honor Recipient Forum on Active Duty and Veteran Suicide Prevention.
This virtual Forum will feature a multi-generational panel of Medal of Honor Recipients sharing their perspectives and personal experience dealing with several key factors surrounding active duty and veteran suicide.
The Forum’s focus is to reduce the stigma of military members openly talking about suicide prevention; while helping healthcare professionals and the average civilian gain a better understanding of our active duty and veteran population.
Medal of Honor Recipient Panel
Allen Lynch, Kyle White, and Florent Groberg.
• The MOH Panel in engage in an open and honest discussion about suicide.
• Topics of conversation will include Connectedness, Lived Experience, Reducing the Stigma of Seeking Help, and the Impact of Lethal Means.
• Forum will delivered via YouTube Live to allow for nationwide access.
• The YouTube Live broadcast will be accessible through a shareable link.
• The Forum will be recorded and re-released for distributed in early June.
• Presented in partnership with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society.
May 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm MDT