Congressional Medal of Honor Society
Congressional Medal of Honor Society and Fisher House Foundation Partner to Support Veterans
Fisher House Foundation provides an invaluable service to injured warriors by helping to ensure that their families can be by their sides through one of their nearly 100 Fisher Houses and donated hotel and airline points.
This service has helped 430,000 military and veteran families, including those of Medal of Honor Recipients.
The Congressional Medal of Honor Society also seeks to support veterans by sharing their stories and time through the Society’s Valor Outreach Program.
During Military Family Appreciation Month, the Society and Fisher House used its partnership to host an important conversation on a topic that is central to the efforts of both organizations: Building a Community That Cares: Veterans Supporting Our Service Members and Each Other.
This webinar, viewable in the Society’s Video Library here, brought the voices of Medal of Honor Recipients Leroy Petry and Jim McCloughan and Fisher House Foundation’s CEO and Founder, Ken Fisher, together in an effort to ensure that veteran support remains a priority for our nation.
The two organizations look forward to continuing to contribute to veteran care.
Below are the resources mentioned during the webinar:
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society: www.cmohs.org
- Fisher House Foundation: www.fisherhouse.org
- Veterans Affairs: www.va.gov
- eBenefits: www.ebenefits.va.gov
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund: www.fallenheroesfund.org
- Intrepid Center for Excellence: www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Centers-of-Excellence/NICOE
- America’s Gold Star Families: www.americasgoldstarfamilies.org
- Vets for Warriors: www.vets4warriors.com
- American Legion: www.legion.org
- VFW: www.vfw.org
- Army Emergency Relief: www.armyemergencyrelief.org
- Air Force Aid Society: www.afas.org
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society: www.nmcrs.org
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS): www.taps.org
- The Independence Fund: www.Independencefund.org
- Wounded Warrior Project: www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- The Patriot Project: www.patriot-project.org
- The 2022 Wounded Warrior Experience: www.vimeo.com/770922638
- Warrior Call: www.warrorcall.org
We thank all those who attended or watched the recording and for your interest in supporting our military and veteran community.