Contact Recipients

The Congressional Medal of Honor Society will forward any correspondence to Medal of Honor recipients. Please use one of the following methods:

E-mail: Contact us at

By regular mail:

1. Place your correspondence in an envelope with sufficient postage, a return address, and the name of the recipient you wish to contact.

2. Place that mailing in a second envelope and mail it to:

Congressional Medal of Honor Society
40 Patriots Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

We will then forward your mailing to the indicated person.

Due to USPS regulations, letters received after April 15, 2011 that do not follow this procedure could be returned to you undelivered.