Medal of Honor Character Development Program
Join us for a free, in-person training! These open workshops are facilitated by our team of trainers and will introduce attendees to the Medal of Honor and its Recipients, demonstrate a variety of ways to use the lessons in the curriculum, and provide time for collaboration and planning so you can end the day ready to use the materials with your students. We offer elementary sessions (for K-6th grade teachers) and secondary sessions (for 6th-12th grade teachers), and all who attend sessions will receive a copy of the curriculum.
Upcoming In-Person Trainings
Request a Training for Your School or District
Your school or district can host a free training for your educators. These sessions typically run from 8:30am-3:00pm and are designed to introduce your team to the Medal of Honor and its Recipients, model ways to use the lessons with students, and allow time for collaboration and planning for program implementation.
Our team will provide:
- Our trainers (all of whom are current or former educators) to conduct the session.
- An interactive, engaging learning experience for you and your colleagues.
- Guided collaboration time so you can plan implementation strategies unique to your school.
- A thumb drive and resource book for each person in attendance.
- Reimbursement of substitute costs if needed.
- A light lunch for all attendees.
You will need to provide:
- At least 50 teachers.
- A space with tables and chairs for attendees to work in groups.
- AV including a screen, projector, and speakers.
Both elementary training (for K-6th grade teachers) and secondary sessions (for 6th-12th grade teachers) are available, but they cannot be combined into one training.